Our Audiologists offer in-office appointments, curbside services, privacy protected telehealth video appointments and shipment of supplies to patients.
We are committed to providing the highest level of healthcare. We appreciated your understanding and compliance with out current health and safety precautions.
- We are screening everyone (patients, guests, and audiologists) for COVID-19 before entering our office through taking their temperature and symptom checks.
- Patients with an elevated temperature and/or showing symptoms will be rescheduled.
Face Masks/Coverings for All Patients and Guests
- Everyone who enters our office is required to wear a face mask/covering (covering nose and mouth) during the entirety of the appointment.
Infection Prevention and Disinfection
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our office.
- Surfaces and equipment are disinfected in between each patient.
- Frequently touched items such as magazines, coffee, and snacks have been removed.
Personal Protective Equipment for Audiologists
- Audiologists use face masks, face shields, and gloves during all appointments.
Patient Appointment Policy
- Patients are limited to one companion at their appointment.
- Only patients with scheduled appointments will be seen, we are unable to accept walk-ins at this time.
We hope you and your loved ones are healthy and well. We look forward to helping you stay connected to the world around you. Thank you for your continued support and trust in Mile High Hearing.
Please feel free to contact us via phone (720-446-2828) or email ([email protected]
Your Audiologists - Marin and Amy