What’s an Audiologist?
An Audiologist is THE healthcare professional who specializes in evaluating, diagnosing, and treating people with hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance disorders.
The Audiologists at Mile High Hearing share a common passion for providing people with high-quality audiology care. Marin and Amy have worked together for over 10 years, which creates for a collaborative approach to hearing healthcare. Marin and Amy look forward to working with you and helping to take care of your hearing healthcare needs.
- Hearing evaluations and counseling
- Hearing aid evaluations, fittings, follow-up, and repairs
- Tinnitus evaluations and management
- Hearing Protection – custom and non-custom
- Marin Adkisson, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA, CH-TM
- Amy Civiello, M.A., CCC-A, FAAA, CH-TM
- Patient Care Coordinator – Cindy Logan
Mile High Hearing
200 Union Boulevard, Suite 421
Lakewood, CO 80228