Marin Adkisson, AuD, CCC-A, FAAA, CH-TM
Audiologist - Doctor of Audiology
Meet Marin Adkisson, AuD, CCC-A, FAAA, CH-TM
Dr. Marin Adkisson is an audiologist who is passionate about improving the quality of life and physical, mental, and emotional health of people with hearing loss and tinnitus. She continually seeks out current research and recommendations in order to provide patients with the most recent technology and approach to hearing healthcare. Marin’s areas of expertise include; tinnitus assessment and management, diagnostic hearing testing, adult hearing aid fitting and servicing. She is credentialed as a Certificate Holder – Tinnitus Management (CH-TM) through the American Board of Audiology – her own experience with persistent tinnitus motivated her to focus speciality in this area.
Marin completed her Bachelor of Science degree in Audiology and Speech-Language Sciences with a minor in Psychology at the University of Northern Colorado. She continued at the University of Northern Colorado to complete her Doctor of Audiology degree. She served veterans as a Compensation and Pension Audiologist at the Golden, CO VA clinic from 2012-2019. Marin is currently serving as the Past President of the Colorado Academy of Audiology. Marin is a Colorado native and is an avid Denver Broncos fan.
- Colorado Licensed Audiologist
- Fellow of the Colorado Academy of Audiology
- 2019-2021 Board of Directors, 2020 President of the Colorado Academy of Audiology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology (FAAA)
- Certificate Holder – Tinnitus Management (CH-TM) from the American Board of Audiology