Amy Civiello, MA, CCC-A, FAAA, CH-TM
Meet Amy Civiello, MA, CCC-A, FAAA, CH-TM
Amy has been providing audiological services with an expertise in the rehabilitative process of hearing instruments for over 20 years.
Amy completed her undergraduate degree in communication disorders in 1991 from the University of Connecticut. She then moved to Colorado to complete her Masters in Audiology at the University of Colorado Boulder. She completed her fellowship year of training in California and returned to the beautiful state of Colorado in 1997. Amy is active in the community as a soccer coach at Conifer High School. Amy was a Girl Scout troop leader until their high school graduation in 2018, the reason why Mile High Hearing always has Girl Scout cookies for patients to enjoy! She enjoys rappelling into slot canyons and in the winter you can find her on the ski slopes with her family.
- Colorado Licensed Audiologist
- Fellow of the Colorado Academy of Audiology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology (FAAA)
- Certificate Holder – Tinnitus Management (CH-TM) from the American Board of Audiology