About Our Practice
What's an Audiologist?
An Audiologist is THE healthcare professional who specializes in evaluating, diagnosing, and treating people with hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance disorders.
The Audiologists at Mile High Hearing share a common passion for providing people with hearing loss and tinnitus high-quality audiology care. They have worked together as Audiologists for over 5 years, which benefits the patients at Mile High Hearing as patients receive a collborative approach to their hearing healthcare.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations and counseling
- Hearing aid evaluations, fittings, follow-up, and repairs
- Tinnitus management options
- Custom and non-custom hearing protection
- Amy Civiello, M.A., CCC-A, FAAA
- Marin Adkisson, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
Mile High Hearing
200 Union Boulevard, Suite 421
Lakewood, CO 80288