About Our Practice
What's an Audiologist?
An Audiologist is THE healthcare professional who specializes in evaluating, diagnosing, and treating people with hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance disorders.
The Audiologists at Mile High Hearing share a common passion for providing people with high-quality audiology care. Marin and Amy have worked together for over 9 years, which creates for a collaborative approach to hearing healthcare. Marin and Amy look forward to working with you and helping to take care of your hearing healthcare needs.
- Hearing evaluations and counseling
- Hearing aid evaluations, fittings, follow-up, and repairs
- Tinnitus evaluations and management
- Hearing Protection - custom and non-custom
- Marin Adkisson, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA, CH-TM
- Amy Civiello, M.A., CCC-A, FAAA, CH-TM
Mile High Hearing
200 Union Boulevard, Suite 421
Lakewood, CO 80228