About Our Practice
What's an Audiologist?
An Audiologist is THE healthcare professional who specializes in evaluating, diagnosing, and treating people with hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance disorders.
The Audiologists at Mile High Hearing share a common passion for providing people with hearing loss and tinnitus high-quality audiology care. They have worked together as Audiologists for over 5 years, allowing for a collaborative approach to hearing healthcare offered at Mile High Hearing. Marin and Amy looking forward to working with you and helping to take care of your hearing healthcare needs.
- Hearing evaluations and counseling
- Hearing aid evaluations, fittings, follow-up, and repairs
- Tinnitus evaluations and management
- Hearing Protection - custom and non-custom
- Amy Civiello, M.A., CCC-A, FAAA
- Marin Adkisson, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
Mile High Hearing
200 Union Boulevard, Suite 421
Lakewood, CO 80288